SALIDA'S PREMIERE DANCE STUDIO
If you want to save your spot for the year you will want to add recurring classes you can pay for the year or by the month.
You will want to set up a different account for each child for registration but you can connect and pay for each child with the add a family member option. Please contact me with any questions.
Jaime ~ email@example.com
Combo I (Ballet & Tap 3-4 y.o.)
Combo II (Ballet & Tap 4- 5 y.o.)
Combo III (Ballet & Tap 5 – 6 y.o.)
Boyz Dance (5+ and introductory class for boys interested in dance. Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap & Theater)
Ballet/Jazz (6 – 9 y.o.)
Jazz & Hip Hop II (10+) (Ballet II recommended)
Jazz III (12+ y.o.) (Ballet II or III recommended)
Junior Competition (6+ y.o.) (by audition, beginners welcome) ***The fee includes competition fees, costume costs & travel fees, additional fees may occur. Fundraising opportunities will be available.
Competition (12+ y.o.) (by audition, Stretch & Strength required) ***The fee includes competition fees, costume costs & travel fees, additional fees may occur. Fundraising opportunities will be available.
Stretch & Strength (8+ y.o., class is open to anyone but is a prerequisite for Competition)
Ballet II (10+ y.o. recommended)
Ballet III (12+ a minimum of 1 year ballet)
Advanced Ballet (A minimum of 2 years ballet experience, recommended 12+ y.o.)
Pre-Pointe (A minimum of 2 years experience ballet required, recommended 12+ y.o.)
Adult Ballet (Royal Ballet Technique for Adults)
Modern/Contemporary (Ages 8+ Ballet recommended)
Advanced Contemporary (Ages 12+, 3+ years of ballet required, audition)
Modern (Ages 10+ Ballet recommended, this is a prerequisite for Composition)
Composition (beginning choreography & composition, Modern required)
- All classes are a one-season commitment (Sept-May) and follow the school holiday schedule. The studio will not hold make-up sessions for holidays.
- If a child misses a class there are no refunds or credits, no exceptions.
- Make-up classes are available by dropping in to any other regularly scheduled class.
- Classes must be paid in full at the beginning of the year, unless a payment plan has been approved.
- 3% discount if paid in full by Sept 1.
- 10% discount for 3+ classes
- Registration will be open from July 1st – Aug 23rd. (Mid year registration will be from Dec 1 – Dec 25, based on availability.)
- Waitlists will be kept for each class and filled as space becomes available.
- Classes are first come first serve.
- There must be a minimum of 5 students for the class to start.
- All classes will be capped at 16 kids.
- Salida Dance Studio Showcase is May 16th, 2015
Salida Dance Studio was founded in 2012 by Jaime Keating & JoDee Kane and offers ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, modern and dance fitness classes which included Zumba, Zumbatomic, and Power Barre. The studio is committed to continuing dance education for their students and teachers through guest workshops, outside experiences and performances as well as continued teacher trainings. The studio has invested a great deal in providing a professional space that protects dancers bodies and education to keep kids informed about their health. We also provide a series of dance fitness classes for our students and adults to maintain a healthy and fun lifestyle. At the Salida Dance Studio we believe dance is for a lifetime and development begins at any age.